Last Updated on 17 Aug, 2022
Terms and Conditions
- Only the enrolled person may attend the course, no substitutions are allowed.
- Phillip Institute of Financial Learning reserves the right to reject any application in any circumstances and for whatever reasons. Payment of fees should only be construed as conditional acceptance of application.
- Phillip Institute of Financial Learning reserves the right to replace the trainer and/or amend the contents, venue and/or time as may be necessary.
- Phillip Institute of Financial Learning shall not be liable to any party for any loss or damage to your property or any property in your possession in the course of engaging with us or participating in courses as arranged by Phillip Institute of Financial Learning.
- In case of adverse weather circumstances, special class arrangements will be announced on the website.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without notification.
Fees and Charges
- By enrolling in the course, you agree to pay the course fees (plus applicable surcharges) for the course using your selected payment method.
- You are required to pay the full amount of the course fees even if you do not complete your course.
- Student fees will include the necessary e-learning resources such as online interactive resources, online PDF’s and/or workbooks dependent upon the course(s) of study chosen.
- Phillip Education Centre reserves the right to reschedule or cancel any courses or seminars. You will be eligible for a full refund of fees paid ONLY if Phillip Education Centre cancels the nominated course or workshop before you have accessed the course.
- If there is a cancellation request by the customer within 48 hours of subscribing, 100% of course fee paid will be refunded, subject to cancellation requests made AT LEAST 7 working days prior to course starting date. If cancellation request is received within 7 working days before the start of the course, only 50% of the course fee will be refunded. A handling fee of HK$100 is applied to all refund; and refund only applies to course fee over HK$1,000.
- The refund request must be in writing and sent to: email@example.com
- A no call, no show is an absence from the course or workshop without notifying Phillip Education Centre. Refunds will not be allowed for anyone registered for a course or workshop and does not show or attend.
Refunds: Duplicate payment
- Refund of the duplicate payment made by the customer will be processed via same source (original method of payment) within 7 to 21 working days after intimation by the customer.
- By starting your course or workshop, you hereby confirm to have read theTerms&Conditions and confirm to be in agreement with such. Phillip Education Centre reserves the right of final decision in the event of any disputes. In any cases of inconsistencies between the English and Chinese versions, the English version will prevail.